Saturday 19 March 2011

VW's Rule!


Many of you will already know that I am a big VW fan and that me and my husband own a VW baywindow camper van called 'Rhubarb', so it was only a matter of time before I started to produce more VW inspired artwork.

Above are some of the recent ones I have been working on.

All of which are now available to buy in my new Facebook shop! 

Also on a related VW matter, my husband and I have set up Airmonkeys  with a few friends. It is a VW club for air-cooled vehicles, through it we run a blog  and we are currently working on an online magazine, which has been a lot of fun so far. If you have an interest in old VW's check it out. The magazine will obviously include lots of beautiful VW's, but also include, music, art, places to camp, fashion and many more things from the scene.





1 comment:

  1. Love how your shop is integrated with your Facebook Page, looks swish!

    ReplyDelete