Friday 16 September 2011

Pugs Not Drugs!


Gemma Correll Bag!


Winston sat by the bag (black dogs don't show up in photos so well!)


Better pic of his ickle face!



I had a wonderful surprise the other day. Some of you may have read a previous post where I showed you all the goodies sent to me from Hannah Zakari, in thanks for doing an illustrated tutorial, this follows from that.

The bag is designed by the talented Gemma Correll and I had been aware of it for ages and always wanted one, and then, with getting Winston I declared on twitter that I must get one to match him. This tweet was noted by Rachael, of Hannah Zakari who stock the product, and she very kindly surprised me by popping it in the post for me, as a further thank you! Amazing! :) It really did make my week!

It is now my dog walking bag, and everything else bag for that fact! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment