Saturday 22 March 2014

Pedlars Competition


Our Living room


One of our cool boxes, providing a stand for my cacti and succulent


Vintage milk bottle and Mickey Mouse alarm clock (that is ridiculously loud!)



My winnings! Lucky, lucky girl!


Now we have the full set


I just love old packaging!


Pedlars is an awesome company based in Wales, that sources amazing vintage products, along with ace new products too, they are super friendly to boot as well.

We first came across them when they used to have an outlet in Birmingham Selfridges. We were really disappointed when it disappeared. Since then my lovely husband has bought me several cool vintage items from there. They regularly run competitions on instagram, and I was incredibly lucky enough to win one of them! @pedlarsfridayvintage asked people to post photos of their vintage items, and to hashtag them #myvintagehome. There were so many amazing entries, (some of mine are above) and I was bowled over to be picked as the winner, being given £100 to spend at Pedlars! Amazing!

Me and my husband chose a Newgate Clock, which is now pride of place in our living room, a vintage popcorn holder, that doubles up as a hailer, (Joe had bought me the red one for Christmas), some vintage chewing tobacco packaging, and some blacking pencils, which are wonderful, I have just tested them this evening.

I feel like a very lucky girl, thanks Pedlars!



No comments:

Post a Comment