Saturday 13 February 2010

I-pod cover buddies!


I-pod cover buddies!, originally uploaded by Samantha Eynon.
Have just finished making an i-pod cover as a commission piece (the pink one)

The blue one was the first one that I made for myself. They look like a cute couple though hey?! I think they like each other, so it will be sad when the new owner comes to take the new one away!

It's the first thing I've made since learning to knit. I'm not so great at following patterns so I just made this one up, and alter it as I go along.

Still lots of things in my technique to improve on, but think i'm getting better, now to learn how to crochet properly! I started to teach myself the other week, my ultimate aim is to be able to make little arugumi creatures! I just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment