Friday 14 May 2010

Toe Fluff and some vinyl coolness!


Toefluff

A submission I have done for Steve Rack's Toe Fluff exhibition. The exhibition is open for anyone to take part, all you have to do is visit www.toefluff.co.uk and download a template of his toe fluff character, then have some fun with it.


I'm really quite please with how this turned out.


On another note, I also feel rather spoilt this week, not only did my husband buy me a pair of the lovely shoes I was gushing over in an earlier post, but we also bought these two beauties from 2 of my favourite artists Jon Burgerman and TADO








And I also got my hands on one of these TADO/ Gola bags that I had been slobering over! Though there are a number of designs, and I want pretty much all of them!
So now no spending money for a while! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment