Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Year Resolutions

Ok, I know that everyone does these, so your probably fed up of reading them, but what the hell, I think it's useful to write some down to have something to aim for.


Firstly here are the ones I posted up last year


1) pass my driving test : Did this in Jan last year!
2) learn atleast one new skill: I had a go at crochet, and enjoyed it, but then put it down and probably need to start again now!
3) create more artwork and research more artwork: I definitely created more artwork, but probably need to get stronger at doing better research
4) Draw more: I started to do more, as I spent more time on the train
5) waste less time on networking sites: hmmmm not sure if I managed this one, I may have got slightly worse! But hopefully I have geared it up towards networking as an artist/ illustrator


Hmmm not to bad, so for this year


1) Do some home printing, possibly linocut
2) Do more paintings
3) Get in Ammo Magazine (maybe a bit optimistic, but you've got to have something to aim for!)


4) Create a children's book (even if it's just just for my own enjoyment!
5) Create more paper toys!



No comments:

Post a Comment