Tuesday 30 March 2010

Meet Tin-man Trevor!

I have gotten in some bad habits of late. I spend far too much time on the internet, thinking I'm doing things that are useful and need doing, but in fact really don't! It's so easy to see your time disappear down a black hole! I am vowing to set aside 'internet-free days"

I had one of these days recently, and found I was much more productive! I managed to produce these three sketches within about an hour

Meet Tin-man Trevor, Mushnoo's newest friend


Tin-man Trevor sliding down a rainbow!



Mushnoo and friends take a ballon ride

It's amazing how quickly you can get ideas down with the good old method of pencil and paper! Sometimes the old fashioned methods are the best. Now these babies are ready to be painted and/ or vectorised  :D, lots of fun ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment