Saturday 13 March 2010

What I have been doing recently

Here is my latest illustration. 






I feel that Mushnoo will be a regular feature in my work, and for a while now I have been wanting to write/illustrate a children's book featuring him and his friends. The character was first conceived about 2 years ago, so I'm taking my time! I must put the objective in a list, because then I will probably actually do it! I have a thing about lists! Again I'm still experimenting with styles, but must say I'm pretty pleased with this one! I have also created a pattern using Mushnoo and his main friends.










Again I'm really stoked with this especially as it is the first pattern I have created.




I have also been working on my crocheting skills! I'm getting there slowly! My aim is to be able to make an amigurumi creature by the end of the year! A long way to go yet! Still only learnt slip stitch and double crochet.


Oh and here is my first ever origami crane






only 999 more to make to get all my wishes granted!






Finally had another great day at Madeley High school this week getting the children to come up with their own installations. It took a while for them to grasp the idea, but now they're doing brilliantly. I can't wait to see their final pieces! Will post the pics up on here when they are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment