Wednesday 17 March 2010

Nearing the end......

On Tuesday I led the 8th session in the creative partnership project I am working on with Madeley High School. Only one whole session left now, and it makes me feel a bit sad!
It's been a fantastic learning experience for me, and hopefully the children have gotten a lot out of it too.
The children were mainly working on creating work for their own installations which they will finish off and install next week. They really are doing a fantastic job. I can't wait to see the finished result. The main challenge for us is finding where they can put their work, as obviously there are restrictions due to being in a school.

We also had a go at bringing spring early, by making and attaching flowers to the bare branches of the trees, just though I'd share some photos with you. It looked really great, and the other students not involved had some great reactions to it.

1 comment: